Man who landed in hospital after swallowing coin at party swears off stunt: ‘Dad thinks I’m an idiot’

0 Comments


A 22-year-old man who stated he thought it will “be humorous” to swallow a coin whereas out at a celebration was later rushed to the hospital when he realized the thing had change into lodged in his throat.

Greig Irvine said he had attempted the stunt several times in the past with no adverse effects. 

Greig Irvine stated he had tried the stunt a number of occasions up to now with no opposed results. 
(SWNS)

“It obtained caught however I may nonetheless breathe,” Greig Irvine, of Glasgow, instructed SWNS. “I wished to make myself sick simply so I may get it out. It was bizarre as a result of it at all times goes in response to plan as it will come out in the bathroom later. I may really feel it in my chest however I simply saved on consuming.”

FIRST-TIME MOM DIES HOURS AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO TWINS, FAMILY SAYS

Irvine stated he obtained nervous hours later and didn’t need to go to sleep over worry that he would die, so he went to Queen Elizabeth College Hospital, the place medical doctors ordered an X-ray to identify the coin.

Surgeons removed the coin and he said he missed several days of work.

Surgeons eliminated the coin and he stated he missed a number of days of labor.
(SWNS)

“They put me to sleep and put a digital camera in my throat and pulled it up,” Irvine, who claims he missed a number of days of labor and felt responsible about taking the place of a affected person in want, instructed SWNS.

LATEST ‘VACUUM CHALLENGE’ CRAZE COULD HAVE FATAL CONSEQUENCES, EXPERTS WARN

Irvine, who stated his dad “thinks I’m an fool,” stated he gained’t be swallowing any extra cash sooner or later.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Irvine’s misfortune might be an excellent one to relay to younger youngsters as a cautionary warning. A examine launched in April discovered that in 2015 there have been almost 43,000 visits to emergency rooms amongst youngsters underneath 6 attributable to swallowed toys, cash, batteries and different objects. That quantity almost doubled the 22,000 such visits recorded in 1995.



Source link

One thought on “Man who landed in hospital after swallowing coin at party swears off stunt: ‘Dad thinks I’m an idiot’”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: